We recently launched our new site specifically about our Mobile Video Guard product. All of the information on this page and more can be found at the new site. Click the logo below to visit today!
Remote Video Surveillance Trailers
Use our “Mobile Video Guard” for short term and long term mobile surveillance at construction sites, events, festivals, and more. Businesses often use video surveillance to make sure that company property is protected. Video surveillance can help prevent theft and vandalism, provide real-time monitoring of critical areas, provide clear proof of an incident or accident and provide visual evidence of a crime for police investigations. The SMART Security Mobile Video Guard is an ideal solution for a variety of sites and situations.
Mobile Video Guard Security System
SMART Security Pros offers remote security with our Mobile Video Guard with Live Monitoring System. This innovative system consists of high powered cameras mounted on 30 foot poles on a compact trailer. The system is available for as long as your company requires it and can be rented daily, weekly or monthly. The Mobile Video Guard sets up in minutes for quick and easy deployment and requires absolutely no internet or power at the site.
Where Can Mobile Video Guard Be Used?
- Construction Sites
- Parking lots
- Festivals & Special Events
- Car dealerships
- Churches and Temples
- Shopping Centers
- Utility substations
- Auto Auction Lots
- Scrap Metal Yards
Mobile Video Guard video surveillance trailer service features:
- 9 camera lenses per trailer
- 360 degree view of your site from 30′ in the air
- LIVE monitoring from 6pm-6am daily by experienced law enforcement professionals
- Option to add 24 hour coverage on weekends
- Loud speaker to “talk to the site”, our video surveillance agents can use this to talk down suspects on site
- Red and blue police style strobe lights attached to the unit to deter crime
- Cameras record on motion 24 hours per day 7 days per week
- Time lapse video of entire project upon completion
- Daily 2am email sent to Project Manager or Superintendent with site weather conditions, allowing for the early calling off of subs if conditions warrant
- License plate capture option
- Thermal camera option (used for large areas and fire detection)
- Pole / Wall mounted unit available
- Analytics in camera configured to trigger alerts when a person or vehicle crosses the perimeter
- Mobile App access
License Plate Detection
Our units can be equipped with license plate detection if needed. The license plate lenses have a special filter that blocks out headlight glare to capture the front and or rear plate of any vehicle passing by it. While not needed at every site, this can be a valuable add on when there may be a need to go back and find a license plate number to aid in an investigation.
Thermal Sensor Cameras
- Fire Detection – the sensors can detect even the slightest in temperature changes, down to .05 degrees celsius. When a temperature threshold is crossed the camera sends alerts to our Real Time Operations Center as well as email and text alerts . These are ideal for construction sites, manufacturing facilities, or any other location where the risk of fire is elevated.
- Long Range Intrusion Detection – these sensors can also detect perimeter intrusions at long distances, up to 1,200 feet away. Ideal for extremely large sites with long perimeters where intrusion detection is critical.
Time Lapse Video of Every Project Included
At the end of every Mobile Video Guard Trailer or Pole/Wall mount unit deployment we provide you with a full time lapse video of your project. These are great to pass along to your marketing department for use in future advertising and marketing of your company.
Live Talk Down
Units in Action
This quick 2 minute video shows a few of our units in the field. You will also see what the units look and sound like in action with the playing of a warning message over the attached speaker. Our most popular unit, the pole or wall mounted site surveillance box, is available in both 120V power and a solar option as you’ll see in the video.
Hiring a security guard to patrol your site from 6pm – 6am daily will cost approximately $8,400 per month! Utilizing Mobile Video Guard Trailers or Pole / Wall mount units will save you 65-90% off of that cost.
You’re getting more “eyes on your site” with the 360 degree cameras 30 feet in the air and immediate dispatch of the local police or fire department when an alert is received….all for a fraction of the cost.
Cameras don’t fall asleep, they don’t show up late, and they don’t need to leave the site for fuel or food.
Security Solutions in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia
SMART Security Pros provides remote Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaas), professional armed security agents and security training for corporations and organizations. Our Remote Video Guard Service offers an effective security solution that can save your company hundreds of thousands of dollars.